Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Unique Furniture & Appliances Stores Ltd.
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD's Website.
UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD is located in: Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
By accessing this
website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to
use UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD's website if you do not accept
all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Trinidad and Tobago. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We will go beyond the call of duty to provide the best service possible and meet every expectation of all our online shopping customer using UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD's website. However we reserve the right not to proceed with any transaction or sale in the event that the goods listed and ordered online has become unexpectedly unavailable, replaced by a newer model or we are unhappy with the condition of the item upon inspection just before delivery. We also reserve the right to Cancel any transactions that raise any level of suspicion during the payment processing and authorization AND/OR any security concerns for delivery especially to areas that are considered to be unsafe, in which case the option of InStore Collection may be discussed.
Unless otherwise stated, UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.uniquetnt.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.uniquetnt.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.uniquetnt.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.uniquetnt.com
Redistribute content from UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of UNIQUE FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES STORES LTD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Sale of Goods and Delivery Terms and Conditions
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Unique Furniture & Appliances Stores Ltd.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. Warranty does not mean automatic exchange or refund.
During this Warranty Period – Our Company will arrange for the manufacturer / importer / distributor of said physical item to diagnose and then proceed to repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective due to improper material or workmanship, under normal use and up keeping.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by external and climate conditions, ocean elements, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
To obtain warranty service, first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
Please check your bill or brand manufacturer for further warranty information and periods.
Warranty does not guarantee a loaner replacement; however, we will do our best to speed up the warranty process provided all products meet the warranty terms.
Please double check all parts and the condition of your goods thoroughly before receiving and before signing. No claims for damage or short parts after delivery or receiving.
Warranty does not cover:
- Misuse, damage by rodents and insects, incorrect connection, incorrect assembly or parts that are deemed changeable through wear and tear.
- Rusting except in cases of extremely early deterioration and will be subject to dealer discretion.
- Light bulbs, shelves, handle, burners, stove knobs, pot rests and other wearable parts.
- Damage to the product by the use of harsh cleaners other than those recommended by the manufacturer (especially on stainless steel appliances and other materials).
- Malfunction due to improper installation, physical damage or interference with the product.
- Issues resulting from faulty electrical (high / low voltage) and use of extension cords.
Hire Purchase:- HP Payments are due monthly on the monthly anniversary of the purchase arrangement date and will be considered past due if not paid on or before the due date and will fall into arrears attracting credit collection. Monthly payment not received within the due date, will also incur interest at 5% (or the maximum rate allowable by law, whichever is the less) of the PAST DUE date and will be added per month calculated from the invoice date.
Collection costs:- Any cost incurred to collect overdue sums shall be payable by the client/customer; collection costs shall include without limitation legal fees, collection agency fees, court costs, collection bonds and any other reasonable expenses and costs.
- Kindly ensure there is adequate access and space to complete the delivery.
- Prior to delivery, ensure that there is adequate room to make the delivery considering hallways, staircases and elevators AND verify the measurements of items purchased
- Our staff will transport goods ONLY up until such point where the walkways, entrances and access to premises are deemed safe for walking while maneuvering items with the weight and size considered.
- For safety reasons delivery personnel are required to keep their footwear on at all times.
- Delivery will be discontinued if DOGS are loose on your premises.